ESNQS Модуль-шлюз QS link<>DALI (2 линии по 64 балласта каждая) (QSNE-2DAL-D)
- Производитель: Lutron
- Код товара: QSNE-2DAL-D
- Артикул: QSNE-2DAL-D
The Energi Savr Node unit is a DIN-rail mounted controller for DALI-compliant digital addressable loads. It provides DALI bus power and control for two independent DALI buses with up to 64 DALIcompliant digital addressable loads each. The Energi Savr Node unit also provides direct connections and power for the following Lutron devices:
• Occupancy sensors
• Daylight sensors
• IR receivers
• QS devices
• Provides power for two buses of DALI-compliant digital addressable loads. 128 mA guaranteed current, 250 mA maximum supply current per bus.
• Each DALI Bus can control a maximum of 16 zones.
• Power failure memory retains control unit
programming in the event of a power loss.
• Default configuration requires no commissioning.
• Four occupancy sensor inputs for automated control of lights in areas.
• Four daylight sensor inputs automatically adjust light levels based on the amount of natural light entering through the windows.
• Four IR receiver inputs for personal control.
• Add more occupancy sensors, daylight sensors, or IR receivers by connecting QS Sensor Modules
• Includes QS link for seamless integration of lights, motorized window treatments, control stations, and QS Sensor Modules.
• Energi Savr Node units and QS Sensor Modules can be used in a Quantum system to control and manage light in an entire building.
• 220–240 V ~ 50/60 Hz, max current draw 100 mA
• Lightning strike protection meets ANSI/IEEE standard 62.31-1980. Can withstand voltage surges of up to 6000 V ~ and current surges of up to 3000 A.
• DALI Bus Output: 18 V - 128 mA guaranteed supply current, 250 mA maximum supply current per bus.
• IEC 60669-2-1
• DALI-2 certified
• Lutron Quality Systems registered to ISO 9001:2015.
• For commercial use, Class A only.
DALI Control Gear Compatibility
• DALI-2 certified; Compatible with DALI control gear
(e.g. LED drivers).
• The QSNE-2DAL-D is a single master controller and
therefore no other controllers may exist on the same
• Ambient Temperature Operating Range: 0 єC to 40 єC.
• Relative humidity: less than 90% non-condensing.
• For indoor use only.
• Mains wiring: 1.0 mm2 to 4.0 mm2
• DALI Bus Wiring: 0.5 mm2 to 4.0 mm2
• QS Link Wiring: 0.5 mm2 to 4.0 mm2
• Input Wiring: 0.5 mm2 to 2.5 mm2
• Intended to mount within an IP20 (minimum) rated
consumer panel or breaker panel with integrated
DIN rail and dead cover.
• Width = 9 modules (161.7 mm).
• For more information on mounting and installation in
panels with integrated DIN rail see Lutron
• An Apple iPod touch or iPhone mobile digital device with the Energi Savr app is required for programming Energi Savr Node systems.
• The Energi Savr app is available from the App Store online store.
• The Energi Savr app cannot be used to program the Energi Savr Node units when installed as part of a Quantum system.
• The Apple iPod touch or iPhone communicates with the Energi Savr Node unit via a WiFi router (not included).
• See the Programming Options section for further information.
• Up to 64 DALI compliant loads on each bus can be
addressed and grouped into 16 zones.
• Energi Savr Node unit supplies a maximum of 250 mA
to power each bus.
• Energi Savr Node unit supplies a guaranteed current
of 128 mA to power each bus.
• Energi Savr Node DALI-2 controller has an integrated
bus power supply with polarity indicated on the unit.
• Some DALI loads may be polarity sensitive; refer to
individual manufacturers’ specifications for proper
connection to the DALI bus.
• Short circuit protection with automatic re-start.
QS Link Limits
• A QS link can have up to 100 zones (outputs) and
• Each Energi Savr Node unit counts as one device
toward the 100 device limit.
• Each assigned zone counts toward the 100 zone limit.
• Each Energi Savr Node (QSNE-2DAL-D) unit can
supply 3 power draw units. Refer to the QS Link
Power Draw Units specification submittal (Lutron
P/N 369405) for more information concerning Power
QS Link Sensor Limits:
• 100 wired or wireless occupancy sensors.
• 100 wired or wireless daylight sensors.
• 100 wired wallstations or Pico wireless controllers