HWQS 4-канальный релейный модуль для установки на DIN-рейку (LQSE-4S10-D)
- Производитель: Lutron
- Код товара: LQSE-4S10-D
- Артикул: LQSE-4S10-D
The Power Module family is a group of modular products for the control of lighting loads.
• Includes QS link for seamless connection to a HomeWorksR QS system.
• Power Module units can be used in a HomeWorksR QS system to control and manage light in an entire home or building.
• 230 V 50/60 Hz
• Lightning strike protection meets ANSI/IEEE standard 62.31-1980. Can withstand voltage surges of up to 6 000 V and current surges of up to 3 000 A.
• Current draw: 50 mA max
• Standby power : 1 W
• BTUs/hour when fully loaded: 4
Output Zone Ratings
• Each zone is rated at 10 AX for switching. Rated for resistive, capacitive, or inductive lighting loads as defined by IEC/EN 60669-2-1.
• Switched outputs utilize latching relays to maintain relay state if control power is lost.
• IEC/EN 60669-2-1, EN50428
• Lutron Quality Systems registered to ISO 9001:2008
• C-Tick S
• Ambient Temperature Operating Range (inside mounting panel): 0 ?C to 40 ?C
• Calibration point maximum: 65 ?C
• Relative humidity: less than 90% non-condensing
• For indoor use only
• Mains wiring: 0,5 mm2 to 6,0 mm2
• 0-10 V Wiring: 0,5 mm2 to 2,5 mm2
• CCI Wiring: 0,5 mm2 to 6,0 mm2
• Zone wiring: 0,5 mm2 to 6,0 mm2
• Use an IP20 (minimum) rated consumer panel or breaker panel with integrated DIN rail
• Width = 9 modules (161,7 mm)
Programming and Compatibility Requirements
• LQSE-4T10-D and LQSE-4S10-D can only be used with the HomeWorksR QS system.
• Setup and programming of the DALI® Power Module is done through the HomeWorksR QS programming software.
• HomeWorks® QS software version 3,0 or higher required.
HomeWorksR QS Wallstations
• HomeWorksR QS wallstations can be configured to control Power Modules with the HomeWorksR QS programming utility.
• LED indicator displays the status of programmed lights.
QS Link Limits
• A QS link in a HomeWorksR QS system can have up to 512 zones (outputs) and 100 devices.
• Each Power Module counts as one device toward the 100 device limit. Manual Mode Operation
• Zone buttons: — selects zone to control
• Raise/Lower buttons: — turns loads on and off
NOTE: Program, Input, and Option buttons are not used in LQSE models.
Contact Closure Input (CCI)
• The CCI behaves as a Manual Override Closure Input.
• If the CCI is open, the Power Module unit will enter Manual Override Mode, which will turn on all loads and disable control from other devices.
• When the CCI is closed or jumpered (factory default), Power Module unit zones will return to the settings or levels they were at prior to entering Manual Override Mode.