HWQS Процессор системы автоматизации (HQP6-2)
- Производитель: Lutron
- Код товара: HQP6-2
- Артикул: HQP6-2
HomeWorks® QS Processor
The HomeWorks® QS processor provides control and communication to HomeWorks® QS system components. The Ethernet links allow communication to the HomeWorks® QS software, integration with third party systems and communication between multiple processors. HomeWorks® QS processors may be connected using either standard networking or using ad-hoc networking. All processors on a project must be connected to a single network. The HomeWorks® QS software and all integration equipment must be connected to the same network as the processors. The processor is powered from the QSPS-DH-1-75 or QSPS-DH-1-60 power supply. Refer to the HomeWorks® QS software to determine link power requirements. The HomeWorks® QS processor can be installed in a HQ-LV21, L-LV21, L-LV14, or PNL-8 enclosure.
Each HomeWorks® QS processor has 2 links that can be individually configured as one of four types:
• HomeWorks® / HomeWorks® QS Power Panels 16 interfaces / 256 zones
• HomeWorks® QS Wired Device Link 99 devices / 512 zones
• HomeWorks® QS RF Link 99 devices / 100 zones
• HomeWorks® / HomeWorks® QS Wired Dimmers 4 interfaces / 192 zones
• Processor (P): 24 V(DC) 250 mA
• Links (L1/L2): 24 V(DC) 2 A per link
Typical Power Consumption
• 5 W; 8 Power Draw Units (PDUs)
Test conditions: Two Ethernet links connected, both device links in use
• UL, cUL, CE, CTICK
• Indoor use only.
• 32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C),
• 0% to 90% humidity,
• 17 BTU/hr — typical (24 BTU/hr with 2 links at 2 A each output)
• Passive Cooling
Power Failure Memory
• System data stored in non-volatile memory. Timeclock retention for 10 years
• ±1 minute per year
• All terminal block inputs are over-voltage and miswire protected against wire reversals and shorts.
Low-Voltage Link Wire Type
• Two pair — one pair 18 AWG (0.75 mm2), one pair 18 to 22 AWG (0.34 to 0.75 mm2) twisted shielded — IEC PELV / NEC® Class 2 cable Low-Voltage Power Wire Type 18 AWG (0.75 mm2)
• RS485 (QS, RF, Power Panel)
• HomeWorks® / HomeWorks® QS Power Panels 16 interfaces/256 zones
• HomeWorks® QS Wired Device Link 99 devices/512 zones
• HomeWorks® QS RF Link 99 devices/100 zones
• HomeWorks® / HomeWorks® QS Wired Dimmers 4 interfaces/192 zones
• Meets or exceeds the IEC 61000-4-2 standard
• Meets or exceeds ANSI/IEEE C62.41 standard
• Mounts in HQ-LV21, L-LV14, L-LV21, or PNL-8 enclosure
• With terminal blocks: 4.27 in (108 mm) x 6.0 in (152 mm)
• Without terminal blocks: 4.27 in (108 mm) x 5.26 in (134 mm)
• Two 5-pin removable terminal blocks* for Links 1 and 2.
• One 5-pin removable terminal block* for Power Input.
• Two RJ45 standard Ethernet connections.
*Each terminal will accept up to two 18 AWG (0.75 mm2) wires.